Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Discovering the Sacred in Everyday Life

My book A Cup of Sunlight, is taking off. A Women's group is now working through it on Monday nights, and there is a resurgence of energy for this title.

When I feel under under pressure, or there are too many tasks on the lists, I find that returning awareness to the sacred is a way of restoring energy and connection. I am currently practising taking a deep breath before doing anything new, and making sure I stay present.

There is so much to observe in this burgeoning season. The elements are wild, but the earth is warming, receiving seeds and plants with gladness. Outside the trees, in full leaf, are waving in the wind. So much green as we approach Flowering and Saprise/Beltane/Green Day. So much to celebrate.

No comments: